Congrats on your accepted offer! Please review the instructions below or use your MLS sheet, enter as much info as you can, only “*” are required, and if you get stuck, please give us a call (414) 349-6896.
Please fill in the form below
* indicates required fields
Required information to set an appointment:
- Buyers’ names, emails and phone number.
- Realtors’ name, email and phone number.
- Please use MLS Sheet to enter property info:
- Inspection Address,
- Year Built
- Total Finished Square Footage
- Choose your service(s). Pricing is quoted over the phone. Pricing for many services is shown as zero. Just select the ZERO, when I email you the confirmation and agreement to esign, the date/time and pricing will be filled in.
- Select the day you would like the inspection. And whether you want Morning, Afternoon or Evening. Again, when I email you the confirmation and agreement to esign, the date/time and pricing will be filled in.
- After e-signing the inspection agreement credit card payment can be made (I do NOT charge fees), prior to the inspection. Or bring a cash, check or charge to the inspection.
- Questions/Additional Info please call or text me.
Additional Information: Our reputation for VALUE, including same day reports, flexible scheduling, 360 photography, create request list, customer service, quality, convenient online scheduling, on-line e-signing agreement, on-line payment, and post home inspection support make us the best home inspection company.
- During the summer we book about a week in advance, in the winter we have more availability. The ideal time for home inspections is 10:00 am or 2:00 pm. I do offer earlier and later.
- The starting price of home inspection is $350 (with coupon), condo inspections start at $295. Prices increase for larger home/luxury homes and typically ranges from $350 to $500.
- Our inspections normally take 2.5 to 3hrs for an average size home. We schedule our start times mornings, afternoons or evenings, everyday of the week Sunday through Saturday. Amelia’s Home Inspection works around your schedule!
- PLEASE do not set up an inspection until you have an accepted offer, last minute cancels usually cannot be re-booked and then I cannot work.
- Know your home inspection deadline and make your appointment immediately after the accepted offer. There may be some issues you want resolved after your home inspection; it’s important to allow a few extra days for negotiating and price quotes, if necessary. Typically, the real estate transaction requires both home inspection and negotiating to be completed by the inspection contingency deadline.
- Radon Gas Testing: Please make sure it is written in your offer. I always try to drop the Radon Gas Tester 2-3 days before the inspection and will have your results at the inspection. Or I drop it off during the inspection and will have the results 2 days after.